A Risk Assessment
& Management Solution
Our digital forensics investigation team assesses and manages risk from a number of standpoints. We analyse and perform fraud, compliance and business risk assessments to determine your company’s overall risk exposure.
Our strategic partnerships allow us to access specialist expertise. These expertise include data analytics, cyber forensics and legal guidance. We have well-established relationships with the relevant law enforcement agencies who assist with prosecution preparations and legal support if necessary.
- Medium Businesses
- Freelance Designers
- College Students
- Sorta Athletes
- Dairy Farmers
- Program Management
- Graphic & UI Design
- Customer Support
- Video Editing
- Sound Design
- Top Customer Support
- Most Liked Company
- Best In Class 2016
- Friendliest Group
- Innovative Brand
Our network forensics include:
- Finding proof of security attacks
- Troubleshooting intermittent performance issues
- Monitoring user activity for compliance with IT and HR Policies
- Identifying the source of data leaks
- Monitoring business transactions
- Troubleshooting VOIP and Video over IP
A case management tool in our digital forensic suite
Detego enables enterprises to organise their business processes with associated digital and non-digital information into a single repository. Generated reports then provide a detailed understanding of the business and any problems in the business processes.
One platform to acquire and analyse all digital evidence
- Acquire and analyse data from across a vast spectrum of digital devices all from one command centre.
Built with automation at its core
- Streamline the investigative process by preconfiguring bespoke workflows and crime types. This means exhibits can be automatically processed into a court level report.
Suitable for both field based and lab forensics
- With its intuitive interface, Detego® is easily operated by nontechnical users.
Detego® has also been deployed in some of the world’s most hostile environments.
Used by tier 1 law enforcement organisations around the world
Security Gap Analysis
1.Evaluate People and Processes
Most network issues arise from employee error or deliberate sabotage
2. Data Gathering
Through data gathering, we compare best practice controls against your organisational controls
Our analysis takes into consideration security best practices, security risks, organisational controls and operational issues.
- Information Security Organisation & Policy
- Asset Management
- Human Resources Security
- Physical & Environment Security
- Communications & Operations Management
- Access Control
- Systems Acquisition
- Incident Management
- Business Continuity Management
Our vulnerability assessments are designed to identify, quantify and catalogue vulnerabilities that are present within your business systems. We analyse our findings to determine the root cause of vulnerabilities and identify weaknesses.
We also perform wireless security assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of your wireless security and controls.
Our physical security reviews seek out physical security weaknesses relating to your IT assets. Addressing these weaknesses prevents malicious attacks from breaching your network.
- Study network architecture, security policies and inventory (network diagrams etc.) and agree on the extent of assessment.
- Perform vulnerability scan
- Compile Reports and Discuss Findings
- Vulnerability Management
Don’t be a Victim
Today’s common threats have been exacerbated by technological evolution. For example, information leakage has increased through social media and cybercrime.
Penetration testing attempts to exploit vulnerabilities throughout the businesses’ environment. The aim is to determine if unauthorized access to key systems and files can be achieved.
With new vulnerabilities in the digital world announced weekly, a company’s network is only as secure as its last vulnerability assessment.
Our vulnerability assessment will look at your network and pinpoint the weaknesses that need to be fixed before they ever get breached.
Contact Us Today to make sure you’re secure.
Let us help you